1. Stay Hydrated. Drink 8 8 oz glasses of water a day. Water is required by every cell in the body as nourishment and as a means to remove wastes. So, drink up and feel great!
2. Use the Stairs. Instead of elevators or escalators, take the stairs whenever possible. Make your next shopping trip a cardio workout but picking up your pace walking down those halls and taking the stairs. It may make those post holiday bills a little less painful.
3. Take a Deep Breath. Try taking full abdominal breaths several times a day. This is not only great for your body, but can help you clear your mind, if only for a few moments each day. Every little bit helps!
4. Try a New Fitness Pursuit. Try something totally different like cross country skiing, snowshoeing, or ice-skating to keep your exercise regimen interesting. And, bring a friend, spouse or even a child, to keep you motivated.
5. Get creative with Veggies. Fill your plate with colorful vegetables because bright colored and dark leafy green vegetables are especially loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. They are also high in fiber, which makes them filling while still being low in calories. What a winning combination!
6. Snack on This: Fruits – Fresh and Dried. When you are in need of a snack, reach for a piece of fresh or dried fruit instead of chips or cookies. Just like vegetables, they are high in both fiber and antioxidants and low on calories. And, they taste great!
7. Eat Breakfast. Studies have shown that people who eat a healthy breakfast regularly, are more likely to control their weight that those who skip breakfast.
8. Get that Annual Check Up. Be sure the visit your doctor at least once a year for an annual physical and check up (more if your physician requires it). Keeping a close eye on your health can help diagnose ailments before they become serious, or just help you maintain your already outstanding health.
9. Cut the Fat. Cut back on saturated fats. But, don’t cut the “good” unsaturated fats like olive oil, nuts, fish and lean meats. Your heart will thank you!
10. Sleep on it. Make sure you are getting the right amount of sleep every night to maintain your energy throughout the day. Most Americans don’t get the recommended 7-8 hours a night. So, turn off the TV, your cell phone, and the lights and wake up refreshed tomorrow.
11. Relax Your Mind and Body. Leave the office at work. Take a long walk. Turn off the TV and enjoy the quiet. And, most importantly relax and recharge. Try yoga, read a book, or just daydream. You mind will thank you!
12. Stay with Purity Products. We work hard to provide you with the latest advancements in nutritional supplements. We’ll be here for you morning and night to answer your questions and provide you with the updated formulas you want and need to keep you going strong.